FAQs & Common Questions
What do we need to do personal taxes?
- Past 3 years of Tax Returns
- New Tax Organizer- (We will send it to you)
- W-2s, 1099s, SS documents, any income documents, any deductions, any expenses (much provide receipts), and any other tax documents
What do we need to do business taxes?
- All financials from the company
- Loan information
- EIN number
What do we need to do your Payroll for your company?
- State/Local Tax ID Number
- State Unemployment ID Number
- Employees’ Address, SSNs, copy of DL and SS
- State Withholding Allowance Certificate
What do we need to do Bookkeeping for your company?
- Any Financials if the business is already established
- Any loans, cc, bank documents
How long do I need to store records?
Business records – One Year
- Correspondence with Clients & Vendors
- Duplicate Deposit Slips
- Purchase Orders & Receipts
- Receiving Sheets
- Stenographer’s Notes
- Stockroom Withdrawal forms
Business records – Three Years
- Employee Personnel Records (after termination)
- Emploment Applications
- Expired Insurance Policies
- General Correspondence
- Internal Audit Reports
- Internal Reports
- Petty Cash Vouchers
- Physical Inventory Tags
- Savings Bond Registration Records of Employees
- Time Cards for Hourly Employees
Business records – Six Years
- Accident Reports, Claims
- Accounts Payable Ledgers & Schedules
- Accounts Receivable Ledgers & Schedules
- Cancelled Checks
- Cancelled Stock & Bond Certificates
We look forward to assisting you with your personal or business tax needs.